Tuesdays are my days off uni so me and my friend planned to go to the cinema and Christmas markets in Manchester.
When I’m doing something casual like this I like to go for the more natural makeup look and comfy clothes. My hair just depends on how much it needs a wash (gross I know) and today it needed a wash very badly.
For my makeup I’ve gone for a natural brown shadow, my hair is in fishtail plaits, and I’m just wearing a t-shirt and dungaree dress.
Face products I used:
- No7 Airbrush Away Pore Minimising Primer
- PS strobing highlighting cream
- No7 Stay perfect foundation
- PS volumising mascara
- No7 beautiful eyebrow sculpting pencil
- MAC blusher (Desert Rose)
- MAC eyeshadow (Charcoal Brown)
- MUA cover and conceal
- PS contour stick
- Collection clear brow mascara
- PS velvet matte lipstick crayon
- ‘Run forest run’ Bubba Gump t-shirt
- Topshop pinafore dress
- Boohoo fedora hat
- Pandora leather bracelet & charm (worn as necklace)
- Casio watch
- Pandora rings (Aquamarine birthstone and flower)
So that was my first ever ‘get ready with me’. I’m not the best at makeup but I try and I’d like to try new things but I have to be careful with what foundation I use as my skin is acne prone.
If I could change anything it would be my eyebrows as they currently look like slugs but as you know I’m trying to grow them out so I need to leave them alone as much as I can regarding the plucking.
If you have any tips and tricks then I’d be happy to hear them.