I in no way, shape, or form like football but I have a boyfriend who does.
Seen as it’s his Birthday coming up I thought it’d be nice to get him something a bit out of the box for it and he is OBSESSED with Manchester United. He’s never been on a tour of Old Trafford, which is something you can do for a reasonable price, so I thought that it’d be something he’d remember and enjoy so I booked it and went with him.
As I said, I DO NOT like football (I find it weird that people get payed so much for running round after a ball full of air?) however I kind of liked trying something new.
There’s currently an offer on the ‘stadium and museum tour for two’ costing £33.15, which I think is quite good for how long it lasts and how much you learn about the team and stadium.
- A tour of Old Trafford stadium
- Entry into the museum
What happens on the day?
Your experience will include both a stadium tour and visit to the museum featuring:
- The Sir Alex Ferguson Stand – Take in the iconic and awe-inspiring stands
- Pitch-side Dugout – Warm up like a substitute or pretend you’re Jose Mourinho
- Players’ Tunnel – Experience the thrill of entering the ground to the roar of the crowd
- Dressing Room – Sit under your favourite player’s shirt for photos
- Award-winning Museum – View famous trophies and huge collection of club memorabilia
Overall I think if you’ve got the money and you ever get a bit bored, I do actually recommend going on a tour of Old Trafford because it does actually have an interesting history.
Or if you ever need a gift idea for someone footy mad this would probably go down well.