A change of season means a change of look for me. I more or less keep the same style but when it comes to makeup I like to experiment with different colours.
Seen as it’s Autumn I’ve come up with a look to go with the season. I’ve gone for a shimmery red / orange colour which obviously relates to the colour the leaves go in Autumn, I’ve also gone for a dark lipstick and a bit of shimmer to brighten the look up.
Products I used:
- No7 Airbrush Away Pore Minimising Primer
- No7 Stay Perfect Foundation (Cool Vanilla)
- Collection Illuminating Touch Concealer
- Lush Seducer Eye Jewel
- Seventeen Maximum Volume Mascara
- No7 Beautiful Eyebrow Sculpting Pencil (Brown)
- PS contour stick
- Clinique chubby stick cheek balm (Plumped up Peony)
- Clinique chubby stick shadow tint for eyes (Grandest Gold)
- Maybelline Colour Sensational: Creamy Matte (Divine Wine)
If you like this look be sure to keep an eye out for more.